What You Could Write?
You could write how-to articles literally on Flutter programming languages. When You will be hired then we will give you topics and you have to write an article on that topic.
Your Job will be you have to write articles on how to use the particular function in the Flutter programming language. For example, this article is the complete introduction and explanation of How to format DateTime in Flutter.
- Send an email to [email protected] to introduce your programming expertise. It includes what programming languages, packages, libraries you could write on, and years of experience. It should also include your resume.
- We will review your application upon receiving the email and send two topics to write on if we find you your background could be a good match.
- If we are satisfied with your first two articles’ quality, we will send more topics and pay you the proper remuneration from then on.
All the submitted articles shall be unique. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Fluttercorner uses the plagiarism tool to check the uniqueness of the submitted articles.
After the article is published on Fluttercorner, Fluttercorner owns the article’s copyrights and its translated version. The article can’t be published on other websites, magazines, books, etc.
How Much You Could Earn?
The article rate depends on different factors like,
- The quality of the article
- The length of the article
- The popularity of the article
You can Directly send Us an Email at [email protected] Or Submit This Form.