Hello Guys, how are you all? Hope you all are fine. You might face Playstore error: App Bundle contains native code, and you’ve not uploaded debug symbols as this error in a flutter. Here I come with all possible solutions for this error.
we are providing you all possible solutions to solve this error. let’s start this article without wasting your time.
How Playstore error: App Bundle contains native code, and you’ve not uploaded debug symbols Error Occurs ?
I Want to release a new flutter app bundle to the Playstore. But I get this error.
This App Bundle contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug
When I want to release a new flutter app bundle to the Playstore. I get this error: “This App Bundle contains native code, and you’ve not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug.” I can’t find any way to fix this. I’m new with flutter and releasing app’s and getting a bit desperate… Any help would be fantastic.
When I add “android.defaultConfig.ndk.debugSymbolLevel = ‘FULL'” (on line 1) to the app/build.gradle. I get This error in the Android studio terminal. I use this command “flutter build appbundle”.
Error in Terminal: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
Where: Build file 'C:\Users\admin\AndroidStudioProjects\newproject\android\app\build.gradle' line: 1 What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'. Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':app' of type org.gradle.api.Project. Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 3s Running Gradle task 'bundleRelease'... Running Gradle task 'bundleRelease'... Done 4,3s Gradle task bundleRelease failed with exit code 1
How to solve Playstore Error: App Bundle contains native code and you’ve not uploaded Dedub symbol in flutter?
It is just a warning, Nothing else. Just Go ahead. You can also use the latest version of the play store as it is. Also if talking about flutter, look like the flutter team ned to change some source file for the NDK because it does not see where from debug symbols.
- Before you can upload debug symbols files, you must be using the Android Gradle plugin version 4.1 or higher.
- Looks like it will come only with Android Studio 4.1 because I can only get Gradle 4.0.0 automatically now.
- So I suggest you to return classic Play console and it will let you through 🙂
- It’s just a warning, nothing else. Just go ahead.
- If you don’t want any warning, Go to this link and follow the steps: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9848633?hl=en
- You can use the new version of the play store as it is.
If talking about Flutter, looks like the Flutter team needs to change some source files for the NDK, because it does not see wherefrom to generate debug symbols.
Here is an issue thread: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/60240
Setup steps are so:
- Pre-condition: Install Android studio 4.1+ and Gradle 4.1+
- Install NDK (Side by Side) in the SDK manager
- Write path to NDK in local.properties
- Add in app/build.gradle (last line) android.buildTypes.release.ndk.debugSymbolLevel = ‘FULL’
So it’s all About All possible solutions. Hope this above all solution helped you a lot. Comment below Your thoughts and your queries. Comment Below on your suggestion.