Hello Guys How are you all? Hope You all are fine. When I was trying to run the flutter doctor command and I get the following error in my stack track. Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown in a flutter. So today Here I come with all possible solutions for this error.
We are providing you all possible solutions to solve this error. let’s start this article without wasting your time.
How Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown Error Occurs ?
I am running the flutter doctor command after just installing flutter in my system. And I am facing the below error in my terminal Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown.
>[!] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK 27.0.3)
>>• Android SDK a ..\Android\sdk
• Android NDK location not configured (optional; useful for native profiling support)
• Platform android-27, build-tools 27.0.3
• Java binary at C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre\bin\java
• Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_152-release-1024-b02)
X Android license status unknown.
How to Solve Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown Error?
Question: How to Solve Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown Error?
Answer: To resolve this issue try running flutter doctor –android-licenses. This should prompt you to accept licenses (it may ask you first, in case just type Y and press enters – although it should tell you that). If you updated the android SDK, the licenses may have changed Or If you are using SDK the first time then you have to accept its license.
- To resolve this Issue Just install the SDK command line tool(latest) the below in android studio.
- After Installing SDK Command line tool just run flutter doctor –android-licenses command in terminal.
flutter doctor --android-licenses
- and type Y when needed to accept the licenses.
- That’s It.
The right solution would be if you have android studio installed then
- open SDK manager.
- under SDK tools uncheck hide obsolete packages at the bottom.
- then you should see an option called
Android SDK Tools (Obsolete).
- check it and apply and let the studio download the package.
- once done run the command
flutter doctorand it should now prompt you to run
flutter doctor --android-licensesonce you run the license command accept all licenses by hitting Y and it should solve the problem.
- Delete the “Android SDK Tools” from SDK Manager
- Reinstall it by first deselecting the “Hide Obsolete Packages” and then select “Android SDK Tools (Obsolete)”, install it.
flutter doctor --android-licensesand select
yfor the prompts
flutter doctorand everything will be fine!!!!
It’s high time flutter come as an installation package ensuring no configuration setup.
So, It’s All About Flutter.io Android License Status Unknown. I hope this tutorial helps you to solve your error. Please Comment Below if You stucks anywhere with my code.
Also Check Out Below Tutorials
- How to make a blur Background Image effect in Flutter using BackdropFilter.
- Create Rounded Corners Image in Flutter.
- set Background Image to Scaffold in Flutter.
- How To Select multiple images with Flutter
- How to Set Network Image In Circular Avatar In Flutter?